Moebius Syndrome Foundation

Financial Support & Housing Resources

Adults with Moebius syndrome can find resources for financial assistance and housing support through the resources provided below.

Medical Travel Reimbursement

The Moebius Syndrome Foundation now offers Medical Travel Reimbursement Program to assist U.S. families and individuals with Moebius syndrome. Traveling to medical appointments or procedures can be costly, and this program allows the reimbursement of up to $2,000 to help offset the financial burden. Thanks to our supporters, members who reside in the United States are eligible to apply and receive medical travel reimbursement up to two times. All applications must be received at least 30 days prior to the medical appointment or procedure.

Medical Travel Reimbursement Now Available

Financial Resources

Angel Flight NE

Angle Flight NE LogoAngel Flight NE is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that coordinates free air and ground transportation for medically stable patients seeking medical care for healthcare conditions including rare and ultra-rare diseases. Learn more by watching this video.

Miracle Flights for Adults and Kids

logo-miracleflightsforkidsMiracle Flights for Kids provides financial assistance for medical travel in the form of commercial airline tickets enabling children and adults to reach the out-of-state medical expertise they desperately need. Check with Miracle Flights for eligibility and more information.

Mercy Medical Angels

There are millions of Americans living in poverty and/or living in rural or small town areas who lack the financial means to travel to distant medical specialists for essential care and treatment.  This is the reason an MMA-sponsored charitable medical transportation system exists in the United States.

State Funding Assistance for Conferences
You may qualify for state funding to subsidize Moebius Syndrome Foundation conference expenses. Most states have funds available for families attending educational meetings or conferences through the state’s department of developmental disabilities (names vary). Check with the agencies in your state to see if you qualify.