Your gift will directly impact the lives of people affected by Moebius syndrome. Our mission is to provide information and support to individuals with Moebius syndrome and their families, promote greater awareness and understanding of Moebius syndrome, and advocate for scientific research to advance the diagnosis and treatment of Moebius syndrome and its associated conditions. We have come a long way since we became established in 1994, but we still have much work we need to do.
Thank you for your continued support of our work!
Double your impact
Did you know that thousands of companies match donations by employees to our Foundation?
Please use the below search tool to quickly see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
Your donation will help the Moebius Syndrome Foundation achieve its mission. As an organization dedicated to improving the lives of those living with Moebius syndrome:
- We send packets of information to all new members. Babies and toddlers receive a Moebius Syndrome Foundation t-shirt and bib.
- We work with families with newborns who have been recently diagnosed as well as those with older children.
- We provide resources and networking opportunities for adults and young adults, and families living with Moebius.
- We support and fund scientific research into the causes and treatments for Moebius syndrome.
- We send a bi-annual newsletter to all of our members.
- Deserving students attending college are awarded scholarships each year.
- The Moebius Syndrome Foundation Conference is an amazing event and is held every two years.
- We provide financial assistance to families in need through our conference scholarship fund.
You can also support the Moebius Syndrome Foundation by using:
You can also mail checks made out to “Moebius Syndrome Foundation” and mail to: P.O. Box 147, Pilot Grove, MO 65276.
The Moebius Syndrome Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization – 501(c) (3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible. EIN # 13-3753992. Financial information on the Moebius Syndrome Foundation is available on GuideStar.