Your help is needed!
To make a donation, click here:
Your donation will help the Moebius Syndrome Foundation achieve its mission. As an organization dedicated to improving the lives of those living with Moebius syndrome:
- We send packets of information to all new members. Babies and toddlers receive a Moebius Syndrome Foundation t-shirt!
- We work with families with newborns who have been recently diagnosed as well as those with older children.
- We provide resources and networking opportunities for adults and young adults living with Moebius.
- We support and fund scientific research into the causes and treatments for Moebius syndrome.
- We send a bi-annual newsletter to all of our members.
- The Moebius Syndrome Foundation Conference is an amazing event and is held every two years.
- We provide financial assistance to families in need through our conference scholarship fund.
You can also support the Moebius Syndrome Foundation by using:
You can also mail checks made out to “Moebius Syndrome Foundation” and mail to: P.O. Box 147, Pilot Grove, MO 65276.
The Moebius Syndrome Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization – 501(c) (3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible. EIN # 13-3753992. Financial information on the Moebius Syndrome Foundation is available on GuideStar.