Your gift will make a difference.
You can also make a donation through Venmo now! Simply scan this QR code, or type @Moebiussyndrome into the Venmo search field.
If sending a check, please mail to: Moebius Syndrome Foundation, 1312 17th Street, #976, Denver, CO 80202
Your gift will directly impact the lives of people affected by Moebius syndrome. Our mission is to provide information and support to individuals with Moebius syndrome and their families, promote greater awareness and understanding of Moebius syndrome, and advocate for scientific research to advance the diagnosis and treatment of Moebius syndrome and its associated conditions. We have come a long way since we became established in 1994, but we still have much work we need to do. See the impact our donors had on our mission in 2022!
Your donation will help the Moebius Syndrome Foundation achieve its mission by:
- We send packets of information to all new members. Babies and toddlers receive a Moebius Syndrome Foundation t-shirt, bib, sunglasses, teddy bears, and more.
- We work with families with newborns who have been recently diagnosed as well as those with older children.
- We provide resources and networking opportunities for adults, young adults, and families living with Moebius syndrome and related conditions.
- We support and fund scientific research into the causes and treatments for Moebius syndrome and its related conditions.
- We send a bi-annual newsletter to all our members through print and email.
- Deserving students attending college, technical, or trade schools are awarded scholarships each year.
- The Moebius Syndrome Foundation Conference hosts a national conference every two years.
- Our conference scholarship fund provides financial assistance to first-time attendees and families in need.
- We support awareness and advocacy events to help spread information about Moebius syndrome.
Thank you for your continued support of our work!
Double your impact.
Did you know that thousands of companies match donations by employees to our Foundation?
Please use the below search tool to quickly see if your company will match your donation and to access the forms, guidelines, and instructions that you need to submit a matching gift.
Shop for a Cause.
Thank you for considering the Moebius Syndrome Foundation as your charity of choice when you shop at Amazon, Ebay, or PayPal Giving. These companies will make a small donation to the Moebius Syndrome Foundation at no additional cost to the customer.
The Moebius Syndrome Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization – 501(c) (3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. EIN # 13-3753992. Financial information on the Moebius Syndrome Foundation is available on GuideStar.
Moebius Syndrome Foundation
1312 17th Street #976
Denver, Colorado 80202