Your help is needed!
To make a donation, click here:
Your donation will help the Moebius Syndrome Foundation achieve its mission. As an organization dedicated to improving the lives of those living with Moebius syndrome:
- We send packets of information to all new members. Babies and toddlers receive a Moebius Syndrome Foundation t-shirt!
- We work with families with newborns who have been recently diagnosed as well as those with older children.
- We provide resources and networking opportunities for adults and young adults living with Moebius.
- We support and fund scientific research into the causes and treatments for Moebius syndrome.
- We send a bi-annual newsletter to all of our members.
- The Moebius Syndrome Foundation Conference is an amazing event and is held every two years.
- We provide financial assistance to families in need through our conference scholarship fund.
You can also support the Moebius Syndrome Foundation by using:
Many employers sponsor matching gift donations and will match any charitable contributions by their employees. Please contact your human resources department to see if your gift can be matched. You will receive a thank you notification via email for tax purposes. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Thank you again for your contribution.
You can also mail checks made out to “Moebius Syndrome Foundation” and mail to: P.O. Box 147, Pilot Grove, MO 65276.
The Moebius Syndrome Foundation is recognized as a charitable organization – 501(c) (3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible. EIN # 13-3753992. Financial information on the Moebius Syndrome Foundation is available on GuideStar.